Property Management and Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
RE/MAX Ascend Realty Scottsdale, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
The RE/MAX Ascend Realty team is seeking a motivated team player who is committed to building a successful career in the fast-paced Real Estate industry to handle our Property Management portfolio and assist with the team's real estate transactions.
The successful candidate will be extremely organized, highly productive, detail-oriented and enjoy both client-facing and administrative tasks. Must be pro-active with follow-through, responsive, available for clients, and be committed to maintaining a high level of service.
Appfolio or other Property Management systems experience
Current drivers license and your own reliable transportation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own rent roll of 40 to 60 properties residential and commercial
- Liaising with property owners and tenants
- Conducting move in, move out and periodic inspections
- Performing rental application reviews, screenings and verification
- Managing repairs and maintenance of rental properties
- Preparing lease agreements
- Conducting general administrative duties
- Strong computer literacy and quickness to learn software applications
- Solid communication skills
- Desire and capacity to build solid client relationships
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Professional presentation
- Extremely detail oriented
Full-time M-F 8:30am-5pm
$17/hr + mileage
1 week paid vacation after 1st year.
RE/MAX Ascend RealtyWhy Work Here?
We believe that our success comes from providing a higher level of customer service, hard work, diligence, compassion, and respect
7633 East Acoma #104Scottsdale, AZ
Real EstateView all jobs at RE/MAX Ascend Realty