We are one of the largest RE/MAX offices on the East Coast! We have 300+ Realtors across DC, MD, and VA. We value the importance of training and support. Through our services, training, and coaching we keep our agents informed on current market conditions, constantly giving them the knowledge and strategy needed to continue being successful in the Real Estate industry.
If you are an ambitious and self-motivated individual looking for a rewarding position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of our team at RE/MAX Allegiance. If this sounds like you, then we would love to talk with you.
License Requirement: Must hold a valid Virginia, Washington DC, and/or Maryland real estate license.
How much will you make? This is a commission-only job but if you put in the hard work, you could be making $100,000 - $300,000 within your first three years. Our agents make an average of $150,000 annually.
If you are ready to be a committed agent, ready to join a driven and successful team, then we want to talk with you. The sky’s the limit, and RE/MAX Allegiance can help you get there.
Check out some of the training we provide for our agents by visiting our YouTube Channel:
Additional resources are available on:
If you are interested in obtaining your license, you can check out the pre-licensing course by clicking on the following link:
- Consistently work towards improving performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- Be accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success.
- Network and market to prospect for new clients.
- Meet with clients and learn how to ask questions that will determine the best course of action to assist them with their real estate needs.
We are looking for driven individuals who are eager to serve customers in the real estate industry. We are looking for qualified persons who…
- Are enthusiastic learners and who are action-oriented, self-starters.
- Hold or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license.
- Can follow instructions and apply constructive criticism.
- Have the willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Are forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure.
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.