Digital Marketing Specialist
You will be responsible for the strategy, development, execution and maintenance of digital marketing communications. You will have a high attention to detail and ensure brand identities are consistently carried out across all digital marketing materials and platforms, based on existing branding and creative collateral. You will bring a highly diverse set of digital skill sets, including managing email marketing, maintaining CMS and CRM platforms, and defining/reporting on key performance metrics and optimizing for continuous improvement.
1. Email Marketing
· Eblast design and development utilizing CRM tools
· KPI Setting & Reporting
· Database Management
· Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
· Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
· Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template, mobile friendly and CASL compliant
· Include persuasive 'call-to-actions' in advertisements and promotions
· Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns
· Use performance reports to create campaign analysis and identify successes, shortcomings and opportunities for improvement
· Act as the business liaison with the CRM provider, understanding their technology offering and enabling business partners to fully leverage the platform
· Keep abreast of the latest developments in email, mobile and digital advertising trends, identifying opportunities for continual improvement in digital marketing efforts
2. Digital Marketing Collateral
· Maintain Web Platforms via CMS with relevant updates including designing and publishing banners, exploring and building out promotional modules, and publishing blog and new project collateral,as available
· Liaising with other Brokers to align online efforts and ascertain support when necessary
· Creating & updating digital media advertising for Brokers
· Research and report/ track analytics with weekly trending report using Google Analytics, HubSpot
3. Project Marketing Collateral
· Creative design of project-specific marketing collateral including, social media posts, hours signs, stationery, etc.
· Creative design of event-specific collateral including guest invitations, etc.
· Email design, campaign building and programming experience
· Lead nurturing and conversion with CRM experience
· Technical knowledge of email marketing components and best practices, including known compatibility issues across platforms / email clients
· Experience with design programs required, i.e. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
· Experience with basic online advertising platforms and analytic reporting (SEM, SMM)
· Self-motivated with the ability to proactively find ways to improve and connect
· Excellent relationship management, resourcefulness and communication
· Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
· Bachelors degree in related field, design background is a plus