Accounts Receivable Specialist - 1089297
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
My client, a healthy, well established, and growing company is searching for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. (no collections calls)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cash application via check and credit card deposits into the Accounting software.
- Posting to customer accounts and working with the Customer Service team to ensure accuracy and movement of funds.
- Investigate unidentified deposits. Research as needed for clients and the Customer Service team.
- Assist in daily and weekly bank reconciliation process.
- Assist management with internal and external audits.
- Work with the overseas Accounting team to coordinate intercompany payments.
- Accounts Payable duties that relate to inventory.
- Maintain company credit card receipts.
- Assist with employee reimbursements related to payroll.
- NO collection calls. Collections is handled by a different department.
- 5+ years of (specific business) experience
- Strong Excel skills a must.
- Understanding of foreign currency transactions.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills and analytical skills
- ERP Experience
AddressSanta Fe Springs, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at RDX Search