***Up to 100% medical insurance paid for by RDS along with other amazing benefits!***
We are looking to add a new well-rounded Electrical Service Manager to join our team, for long-term placement. We are looking for a charismatic, self- motivated person who enjoys people. We offer steady,
quality work, amazing benefits and the ability for growth.
- Manage the administrative and customer service functions of the Service Department including expense control.
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Maintain open and positive communication (both in verbal and written form) with employees, departments, customers and vendors
- Must have good knowledge of the electrical trade and the NEC in commercial, industrial and residential work.
- Site visit and prepare clients with an accurate scope of work. Follow up with the customer to answer any questions and sell work.
- Prepare and manage a project with accurate manpower and material within the budget.
- Manage current client relationships along with business development for new potential clients
- Prepare progress billing, invoicing and job budgets Help train employees in company procedures, including safety and work processes
- Organize and present at weekly tech meetings and safety training
- Perform annual merit reviews and development planning for service personnel
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
- Approximately 45-50 hours a week
- 8 years min. electrical experience with resume
- Must be experienced in estimating and project management, McCormick a plus
- Must be computer competent on Microsoft and computer estimating
- Must have good customer relations & salesmanship skills.
- Must be fluent in English reading and writing.Works well under pressure and manages stressful situations with ease
- Must be self-motivated with critical thinking skills
- Motor control, PLC's & VFD experience a plus
- Must have good knowledge of the trade and the NEC
- Clean AZ driving record, DMV report required
- Pre-employment drug and background check required
- Must have confirm-able references
- May include some travel throughout Arizona