Family Nurse Practitioner _ Urgent need
As a Family Nurse Practitioner you will Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction. Actively engages with clinical leadership, elevating to management where appropriate to ensure strong patient care and resolution of concerns to ensure adherence to our company values.
What the job is about:
1. Great opportunity to work with a growing company
2. Working in Urgent Care setting in remote locations
3. Typical schedules consist of mostly 12 hour shifts rotating weekends off. Clinic hours are Monday -Friday 8a-8p, Saturday 8a-6p, and Sunday 1p-5p.
Required skills & experience: (Must haves!)
1. At least 1-2 years of experience as a provider in a relevant practice, such as Urgent Care or Occupational Medical Facility, ER or Trauma Unit, Family Medical Practice is strongly preferred.
2. Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN)
3. Current License or Certification: (indicate MINIMUM licensure and/ or certification required)
4. License and DEA must be active, in good standing, and verifiable with the proper regulatory agency
5. Providers must be able to treat all ages and must meet credentialing requirements
6. DOT certification required to be obtained within 60 days of employment and maintained during employment.
Please send resume with salary request and confirm you meet all the required skills.