- Expired: December 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
RDG SERVICES: OPPORTUNITIES
* We are a concierge-focused service provider seeking competent safety / security and event staff personnel to provide our client environments quality services. The ideal candidate will be respectful of the client environment along with being focused on observation, communication and collaboration.
* First, second, and third shifts are available. We offer reasonable flexibility with our shift schedules.
* Provide exceptional customer service skills while maintaining a safe and secure client environment
* Notify supervisors and on-site staff of any irregularities, suspicious activities and/or safety hazards.
* Perform reasonable job-related duties as assigned.
* Must adhere to the professionalism of the company and client values.
* Qualifications / Skills
* Must be proficient in communicating in English.
* Report writing is required.
* Excellent surveillance and observation skills.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Reliable Transportation / Valid drivers license required.
* Must project a professional demeanor / appearance.
Flexibility within a collaborative long standing business environment
RDG Services, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at RDG Services, LLC