We are a small family owned trucking company looking for drivers to fill 5 CDL-A truck driving positions. Being a small trucking company, we have the ability to work closely with our drivers to ensure everyone's needs are being met. This will be a Regional/OTR position with most weekends home. We have 2019 and 2020 Freightliner Cascadia's, and 2018-2019 Flatbed Trailers. We do require all drivers to either have a HAZMAT endorsement, or have the ability to get one. Any other endorsements are highly valued in the hiring process. We love our Vets!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic