Enterprise Sales Representative will work in the Boston/Greater Boston area charged with selling the full complement of RCN Business voice, data and video services focused on solution selling strategies. This position will focus on new customer acquisition while fostering relationships with existing Enterprise accounts to leverage into new opportunities.
• Managing complex voice/data enterprise network accounts, involving network infrastructure, network design, and custom applications.
• Carrying out consultative selling, account planning, and account management with a strong emphasis on customer service.
• Working closely with Project Management and Operations in pre-sale and post-sale activities.
• Take part in the Company’s lit fiber sales initiatives, with CLECS, IS, certificated carriers, and businesses as assigned.
• Maintain a full-funnel of activity and meet all forecasted revenue targets.
• Prospecting and selling into vertical markets, such as but not limited to government contractors/agencies, multinational corporations, hotel/motels, universities, and healthcare facilities.
• HS Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience selling SIP trunking, Ethernet, PRI, etc. solutions to Enterprise customers. Must have a proven track record of building and executing sales strategies to penetrate, close, and manage business.
• Proven track record of success in selling and managing accounts and building accounts via relationships and cold calling/prospecting activity.
• Proficient in sales techniques to include market analysis, canvassing, cold calling, networking, and maximizing internal and external lead generation scenarios.
• Requires a professional demeanor with strong communication skills – verbal and written.
• Should have the ability to synthesize abstract concepts into solutions.
• Strong negotiation and closing skills a must.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set. Self-Starter. Hunter Role.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.