CPA licensure or actively working towards CPA licensure.
- Preparing and reviewing complex tax returns (individual, partnerships, multistate and corporate)
- Identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency and streamline work flow
- Assisting with engagement workflow management and supervising tax consultants and interns on assigned engagements
- Assisting with preparation of client billings and account reconciliations
- Assisting with drafting new proposal for new clients
- Coordinating with in-house tax preparations team
- Performing a detailed technical review of tax returns on select engagements
- Preparing tax computations, work papers and entries
- Tax planning for clients
- Manage IRS examinations and protests
Education and Qualification Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 1-3 yrs of public accounting experience.
- CPA licensure or actively working towards CPA licensure.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Solid Knowledge of Internal Revenue Code
- Ability to organize work and projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented