*CapinCrouse, LLP is pleased to be helping RCMA fill their Member Relations Specialist position*
The Member Relations Specialist is responsible for overseeing and caring for member engagement, membership operations, and constituent relations for RCMA. These services include member engagement programs and initiatives; member recruitment, enrollment, and retention; membership databases and invoicing management; member service; membership marketing, and member benefit development. This is a part-time permanent position approximately 3 days (20-25 hours) a week.
1) Research, identify and recruit new members both supplier and meeting planner. The primary focus is on meeting planners.
2) Research from historic and well established denominations, emerging faith-based organizations, and movements to find these candidates.
3) Oversees and manages member engagement programs and initiatives.
4) Ensures all membership activities are performed including membership invoicing, dues collection and processing applications, renewals, database development and maintenance, completion and updates of meeting planner profiles and membership reporting.
5) Develops and oversees implementation of goals, strategies, and campaigns for new member recruitment.
6) Develops and implements new and improved member benefits to provide value to members and enhance member recruitment and retention.
7) Insures and enhances information technology use in membership software and integration with online community.
What is required for this job:
1) Foster and build relationships within all levels of the organization
2) Relational and caregiving personality.
3) Organized, self-directed, detail and deadline oriented.
4) Adapt quickly to new information, requirements, and priorities.
5) Exceptional phone communication.
6) Ability to travel 3- 4 days per year for the annual conference.
7) Proficiency using MS Office required.
8) Association membership database experience required. YM (YourMembership) experience a plus.
What you will get out of it:
1) Opportunity to interact with multifaith planners and work with professional event planners from various organizations
2) Pleasant working environment in a contemporary setting offering free parking
3) Salary range: $30,000/annually
4) 403(b) retirement
5) Generous holidays
6) 2 weeks paid vacation after one year.