Full Stack Software Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
About RCM Labs
We are building the world’s first Play-Learn-Earn model within a highly engaging Web3 game. RedCat Multiverse is built by a team of MIT and Stanford alums, along with an award winning Riots Games alum, and backed by a highly sophisticated 25+ investors.
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, humble, and passionate professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are inspired by makers and creators, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you will enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer with CSS HTML focus and experience to oversee the design, coding, and implementation of web assets. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with UI Designers on the initial web design, develop the code, ensure cross-platform compatibility, and provide user support.
To be successful as a Full Stack Blockchain Engineer with HTML CSS focus, you should have a good eye for detail and excellent knowledge of front-end technologies.
- At least 3 years' experience as an CSS HTML Developer.
- Expert level hands on knowledge in CSS such as CSS flex, grid and CSS animation
- Pixel perfect implementation
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Hands on experience in building NFT Marketplace that functions with auctions, NFT minting processes functions with Dutch auction
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and Web 3.0 applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Requirements and skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Expert level React/Next.js experience
- Expert level Node.js experience
- Familiarity with common Web 3 stacks, Web3/Ethers.js
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?