Remote EDI / BizTalk Administrator / Programmer
- Expired: November 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than 30 years, this health plan has been committed to building strong relationships with its members and providers to enable New Yorkers to live their healthiest life. They provide the highest quality healthcare services to residents of Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island through a comprehensive list of products.
EDI / BizTalk Administrator / Programmer
Information Technology Department has an immediate opening for an EDI Administrator/Programmer EDI development team. The successful candidate will be responsible for BizTalk administration and BizTalk Application development.
- BizTalk administration and maintenance
- Develop and support BizTalk application
- Responsible for testing, maintaining, enhancing, and supporting HIPAA EDI (837,835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277, 278, 274...) transactions and applications
- Implement Companion Guides and Trading Partner Agreements
- Supported day-to-day operations of EDI, including identifying any technical problems with sending/receiving transactions
- Interfaced with providers, vendors, and internal departments to address technical issues related to EDI
- Review electronic data received from providers/vendors to ensure presence and accuracy of critical data elements
- Ongoing review of system setup and processes to ensure accurate and optimum setup for data selection
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 5 + years' experience in BizTalk, including implementing and supporting BizTalk environments, building, and deploying BizTalk solutions, and performing performance tuning and disaster recovery.
- Solid experience in administration and operations of large-scale, real-time, 24x7 BizTalk 2020, 2016, 2013-R2 environments, including but not limited to:
- Highly available clustered BizTalk environments with SQL Server Always On o BizTalk Hosts, Isolated Hosts, Orchestrations, Dynamic Ports
- BizTalk Adapters: WCF, SQL Server, Oracle, SFTP, SMTP, etc. o BizTalk Rule Engine
- BizTalk EDI and Trading Partner Management o BizTalk BAM and BAM Portal o BizTalk ESB and ESB Portal DocuSign Envelope ID: 74B80226-FD43-4A40-A02A-CFCC65EB59E7
- BizTalk Throttling o BizTalk deployment and release management technologies
- BizTalk monitoring technologies
- HIPAA EDI ANSI X.12 Experience is required
- HL7 Experience is desirable
- Proficiency in C#, VB.net, Visual Studio 2013-2019
- Experience with SQL Server is highly desirable
- Experience with XML-based technologies
- Familiarity with ANSI X.12 and EDIFACT standards is preferable
- Experience in programming include coding, testing and deployment
- Interpersonal skills to be able to work with team of members on assigned project
- Azure Integration Services and Azure Functions • DevOps and GitHub
- Salesforce and MuleSoft Experience is a plus
- Must be able to work independently and to attend to detail
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as DevOps
- Critical Thinking and problem-solving skills
Salary up to $96,000 (+) with Generous Benefits (including Pension Plan)
RCM Health Care Services
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at RCM Health Care Services
Get fresh EDI Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!