RBTs assist students, in a one-to-one relationship, to meet the goals expressed in the student's individualized educational program, under the direction of an LBA, when a Behavior Intervention Plan is in place.
Implement student's Individualized Education Program (IEP) and Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), using ABA strategies, with at least 90% fidelity per performance checks completed by LBA.
- Assist teacher(s) and work collaboratively with educational and behavioral team for implementation of classroom/school routines.
- Accurately collect and graph data.
- Utilize QBS Safety Care de-escalation strategies and physical management as necessary for safety.
- Attend and participate in individual and group supervisions as scheduled to ensure 5% of hours worked as an RBT are supervised to remain in compliance with BACB.
- Certification per Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Empathy, understanding of developmental stages, and understanding and ability to utilize ABA strategies.
- This is an active position that requires employee to work parallel with students in multiple settings.
- Additionally, students may test physical boundaries, which may require physical intervention.
- Full time and Part time positions available
- Shifts available Monday through Friday and weekends if desired
- Health insurance
- Weekly Pay
RCM Health Care ServicesRCM Health Care Services’ mission is to provide opportunities for qualified candidates across medical professions. We deliver timely results and have built a reputation of trust with our clients and candidates. Since 1975, we have been providing staffing solutions to many of the finest healthcare institutions across the nation and careers for thousands of candidates. As professional career opportunity matchmakers, we follow up and follow through to help our clients and candidates to reach their career and life goals. We proudly hold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval as well.