*MUST BE A CERTIFIED REGISTERED BEHAVIOR TECH OR BOARD CERTIFIED BEHAVIOR ANALYST
Take full advantage of your hard-earned credentials by utilizing them for an extended stay vacation in beautiful Hawaii during the winter months!
RCM Healthcare is currently staffing RBT’s, LBA’s and BCBA’s to provide support to IEP students in the Hawaii school districts to fill multiple positions starting ASAP and extending through the remainder of the school year (May 28, 2020) with a likely offer to extend upon completion of contract.
This is an incredible opportunity for many reasons, here’s just a few:
· Take-home pay 2x the average hourly wage
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
· Travel reimbursement
· Non-taxable stipends to help cover costs back home
· School holidays and weekends off
· NO FILING OF INSURANCE PAPERWORK OR MANAGEMENT REQUIRED AS JOB FUNCTION
· Hawaii licensing reimbursement
· BCBA’s eligible for monthly phone, car, computer allowances
Job duties include the following:
· Work with children on an IEP plan in the local school district
· Collect and record data on patient behavior.
· Collaborate, communicate and assist with the training of clients, parents and staff.
· Provide a safe and supportive environment for patients
· Carry out clinical assessments and other administrative duties.
· Maintain strict confidentiality.
A qualified candidate will possess:
· an RBT certification in good standing OR
· a BCBA license in good standing
· strong organizational skills
· excellent communication skills
Jump on this fantastic and rare opportunity by emailing me a resume at Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org or giving me a call at (973)658-3252. I’m more than happy to answer any and all questions. Don’t hesitate, as these positions are filling quickly.