We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Current Massachusetts RN license
- BSN required (MSN preferred)
- AHA Healthcare Provider BLS
- At least 5 years clinical experience in an Acute Psychiatric Nursing environment is required
- Adult and/or adolescent experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and management abilities
Passing of occupational health physical required upon hire.