Interested in becoming a Paraprofessional / Behavior Technician and joining RCM's School Team?
RCM Health Care Services is hiring Paraprofessionals to work with students at schools in the State of Hawaii! Flexible schedules available!
Paraprofessional / Skills Educator – Openings in Oahu
Job Summary for the Paraprofessional Skills Trainer:
• Provide supervision to students aged 3 to 22 to help them adapt within home, community and school settings.
• Identify everyday living skills among students that would benefit from improvement.
• Assess academic, vocational, behavioral and community activities.
• Create and implement educational plans that are individualized to student needs.
• FLEXIBLE work schedule – must be available between 7:30am and 3:30pm during school days.
Qualifications for the Paraprofessional Skills Trainer:
o Associate Degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university. We will also accept people who are in the process of obtaining their degree (48 credits or more).
o Must score within an acceptable range regarding English and Math skills.
o Preferred education within the areas of Education, Psychology, Social Work, Pre-Med, Nursing, Occupational Health, Criminal Justice or Speech Therapy.
o 1 or more years of working with children.
o School or after-school settings preferred (teacher, tutor, mentor, etc)
Past experience working with children is preferred but not mandatory!
Please call (808) 892-2900 to hear more about the position or apply at the link below!
RCM Health Care ServicesRCM Health Care Services’ mission is to provide opportunities for qualified candidates across medical professions. We deliver timely results and have built a reputation of trust with our clients and candidates. Since 1975, we have been providing staffing solutions to many of the finest healthcare institutions across the nation and careers for thousands of candidates. As professional career opportunity matchmakers, we follow up and follow through to help our clients and candidates to reach their career and life goals. We proudly hold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval as well.