Interested in becoming a Paraprofessional / Behavior Technician and joining RCM's School Team?
RCM Health Care Services is hiring Paraprofessionals to work with students at schools in the State of Hawaii! Flexible schedules available!
Paraprofessional / Skills Educator – Openings on all Hawaiian Islands
Job Summary for the Paraprofessional Skills Trainer:
• Provide supervision to students aged 3 to 22 to help them adapt within home, community and school settings.
• Identify everyday living skills among students that would benefit from improvement.
• Assess academic, vocational, behavioral and community activities.
• Create and implement educational plans that are individualized to student needs.
• FLEXIBLE work schedule – must be available between 7:30am and 3:30pm during school days.
Qualifications for the Paraprofessional Skills Trainer:
o Associate Degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university. We will also accept people who are in the process of obtaining their degree (48 credits or more).
o Must score within an acceptable range regarding English and Math skills.
o Preferred education within the areas of Education, Psychology, Social Work, Pre-Med, Nursing, Occupational Health, Criminal Justice or Speech Therapy.
o 1 or more years of working with children.
o School or after-school settings preferred (teacher, tutor, mentor, etc)
Past experience working with children is preferred but not mandatory!
Please call (808) 892-2900 to hear more about the position or apply at the link below!