Remote Construction Recruiter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RCM,Inc. in Raleigh, NC is looking for 4 Remote Recruiters to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working. We will train the right person.
This role is 100% Commission. You will get $ 50.00 a placement. After 30 days...You will go to a base pay plus commission and get a sign on bonus of $ 500.00 if you meet your weekly hiring objectives after 30 days of 10 hires a week.
You will make $ 50k to $ 100k with RCM a year based on your performance.
We are willing to train the right person that is willing to send out emails and make up to 100 calls a day if needed to make 10 placements a week min. You can make more if you have the ability. Placements are uncapped.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
We need people that are Individual Contributors that can start ASAP.
Must be willing able to work 9 to 5 M-F.
Must be a person that wants to help a company to grow.
Please send your resume if interested.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $25.00 - $50.00/hour.
About RCM,Inc.: RCM,Inc. in Raleigh, NC is looking for drivers that are interested in working as a team. Class A Team CDL drivers needed to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and reliable.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
4208 Six Forks RoadRaleigh, NC
Get fresh Construction Recruiters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.