Title: Business Systems Analyst – 3 openings at this time
Location: Washington, DC
Clearance Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance
A Business Systems Analyst located in Washington, DC is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for Analyzing responses to customer incidents and service requests
Advocating for customers and defining expectations and business needs. Assessing trends in workloads and service requests (e.g. use of tracker and MetaStorm). Developing and interpreting policies and procedures. Initiating and maintaining contact with customers and service providers throughout the process.
Business Systems Analyst
- · Analyzing responses to customer incidents and service requests
- · Advocating for customers and defining expectations and business needs
- · Assessing trends in workloads and service requests (e.g. use of tracker and MetaStorm)
- · Developing and interpreting policies and procedures.
- · Initiating and maintaining contact with customers and service providers throughout the process.
- · Performing analysis and information gathering on the service, the customer, and the potential the service provider
- · Perform the analysis required to ensure that services can or cannot be provided.
- · Working with IRM offices to alleviate ambiguity that may exist (i.e. SPO for proper charges, ENM for Topological diagrams, etc…)
- · Developing the documents required to support the agreements process (i.e. MOU, MOA, IAA, ISA, Communication and POC, Sponsor Memo, Memorandums, 7600’s (a & b), SMART cable).
- · Performing edits and review of required documents as required by customers and service providers to accurately reflect the service and intent of the agreement.
- · Developing best practices and lessons learned.
- Incorporating best practices and lessons learned into follow-on years SOPs.
- · Prepares various reports to assist in data analysis regarding fees, costs and/or agreements for the office (i.e. Remedy usage, TBM models, cost reports, etc.)
- · Assist in the preparation of budgets and budget materials (i.e. operating plans, guidance documents, Bureau Resource Request (BRR), etc.).
- · Perform general quality assurance on written communication, to include formatting and grammar on documents
- · Assist with the drafting of office policies, memorandums, and other office related inter-and external-office related communication
- · Bachelor's Degree preferred
- · 1 - 3 years of experience in a professional field of Business Systems Analyst required
- · Preferred experience with MetaStorm
- · Preferred experience working in federal contracting environment
- · Preferred prior experience in IRM environment