RCG is seeking a Project Manager (Cyber Security) for a full-time position as part of an ongoing contract in Washington DC near Farragut West metro station. RCG is a growing federal contracting company looking for strongly qualified people to help support our clients.
Please note: Due to the secure nature of this government agency, all candidates must be U.S. citizens and hold a current, active Secret clearance.
The successful candidate will receive a contingent offer based on the outcome of a government background check. This will take several weeks, and the candidate cannot begin actual employment until the background check is successfully completed.
Management of Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) and Telecommunications Enterprise Voice (TEV) areas to assist in Program Management and Governance Services to fulfill OCIO obligations and requirements for process improvement, oversight and implement of quality control and costs improvements.
Support Information Systems and Enterprise Shared Services Systems Operations projects and Enterprise Infrastructure and Bureau Cyber Security Office in continuous monitoring efforts, ensuring compliance and meeting of annual FISMA requirements:
- Support Enterprise Infrastructure SA&A Assignments, providing Cost Estimates and Workbooks that supports Program requirements, efforts ongoing and FY Budget Planning.
- Assist in conducting analysis; developing project milestone plans: planning activities, schedule deployment, and verify resource availability.
- Assist in identifying resource constraints, risks and issues and support mitigating risks by effective communications and reporting project progress to all stakeholders.
- Provide project management support for entire project lifecycle of initiatives.
- Facilitate SA&A meetings and working sessions with CISO and Enterprise Infrastructure ISSM; develop consensus on program management and project topics and planning.
Provide applicable service management support relative to Program Management Office operations:
- Administration and enhancement of the service level agreement (SLA) process; SLA verification and validation function
- Development and management of PMO operational procedures and business guidelines
- Monitoring WITS and Networx service order requests and ensuring requests are coordinated and tracked between Bureaus and the PMO
- Billing, invoicing, and financial management functions; status reporting on operation performance and special projects
Provide communication and business operations support; provide support for business operations and updates to PMO Concept of Operations document:
- Develop and distribute program information and provide executive reporting support
- Create materials and organize sessions to train stakeholders on procedures and tools
- Provide content for web-based communications and assist in modifications of SharePoint site
- Conduct updates to PMO process descriptions and flow charts
Provide technical project management support to all technical and service initiatives, including VoIP implementations, office buildouts and moves, Unified Communications, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) implementations, ACD and IVR implementations, Bandwidth Options, and Carrier Diversity:
- Assist the Program Director in identifying requirements, developing implementation plans, tracking deployment activities and milestones, identifying and resolving technical issues, mitigating risks, and reporting on project progress, providing project management support for project lifecycle.
- Provide support in technical and programmatic discussions between the Agency, the Bureaus, and Vendor on technical performance, capacity planning, and technology infusion.
- BS degree in a related scientific or engineering discipline.
- 5-10 years of progressive experience; higher degree may be substituted for up to 3 years of experience.
- Experience to include: AWS/cloud development and solutions architecture; Agile Methodology/Scrum Development.
- Experience serving as a process expert for integrating new workflows; and working with multiple stakeholders, gathering requirements, analysis and integration resulting in informed decision making; explaining highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Desirable Qualifications or Exceptional Candidate:
- MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Math
- AWS Solutions Architect
- Certified ScrumMaster
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
RCG, Inc. does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.