We are a growing med Device manufacturer in the Milford area looking to add a Service Manager. $80K+
X-Ray experience is highly preferred.
- Ensure product performance metrics are met
- Certifies that all employees are trained and well-versed on the company’s product line
- Continually maintains positive and professional client relationships
- Responsible for providing technical support coverage during hours assigned
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver unparalleled technical service, support and communication to a diverse group of dealers and consumers (end users)
- Respond to customer inquiries, providing technical product information and support and prompt resolutions to dealers and customer issues.
- Understand and effectively communicate technical information related to products, installation, parts, and product issues
- Have a deep and detailed knowledge of our products that enable you to troubleshoot issues over the phone or with images
- Work with Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and senior management to communicate technical issues and recommend durable and permanent solutions as appropriate.
- Organize and schedule travel for service team to install and perform scheduled maintenance on products.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Train all new hires on product competencies, prepare electronics for use by new employees
- Background in IT (4-5 years minimum)
- Knowledge of hardware and software integration
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- *Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport as travel is necessary for this position