We are looking for a high-energy, reliable individual with outstanding customer service skills to add to our corporate headquarters.
You Might Be...
• Outgoing with amazing energy
• You love to talk about new advancements in technology
• You have a sense of duty to your community and want a company that gives you a chance to give back
• Or you might simply be looking for a position where you can thrive and grow within the company structure
Well, we have the job for you. Our firm is partnered with the biggest names in mobility, television and satellite, and technology and now more than ever we are seeking motivated and exceptional individuals to join our team. Our technologies and our customers’ needs are always evolving. You’ll be at the forefront of the tech world’s latest trends.
Some Of The Perks
• Ongoing training on the latest technology
• Exciting career paths
• Full time | part-time | seasonal opportunities
• Supportive team environment
• Sick leave
• Travel opportunities
• Major Holidays off
• Weekly team nights
• Opportunities to participate in quarterly community fundraisers
Sales And Customer Service Job Description
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Open customer accounts by recording account information.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain strong knowledge of all Company products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions, and service features.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll Need To Have
• High school diploma or GED.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiating and follow-up skills
• General understanding of new technology products and services
Even Better If You Have
• Associate’s degree.
• One or more years of experience in customer service, retail, or sales
• Lead or management experience in a related field
The Next Step
If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and if you feel that you are that dynamic individual that is ready to make a difference not only in your own career but in the world around them - apply today! As we are currently hiring, a member of our talent acquisition team will review your application. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date because if you are deemed a qualified candidate, you will be contacted within 48 hours.
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams growth through a rewarding and progressive environment.
The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Genesis Acquisitions values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms
APPLY WITH COPY OF RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded