***ADMIN/MARKETING/ADVERTISING INTERN FLEX HOURS***
RBI America is seeking a motivated intern candidate to join our administrative team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Our interns help with administrative duties for our marketing team while working with our social media department to ensure that we have an engaging online presence.
Our Administrative Intern will collaborate with our marketing and in-office team to assist in the completion of daily office duties. We are looking for an intern who want to make insightful contributions as a member of our team while gaining real world experience in marketing and basic office administration.
During your internship, daily tasks and duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Check in office visitors at the reception
- Assist with social media content contributions
- Assist with event preparation and organization
- Assisting the General Manager with set-up and coordination of daily schedule
- Receive suggestions from the marketing team
- Make sure you are familiar with all our social media sites and website
- Work with internal office software systems
- Take up other duties as assigned
What we offer:
- Practical training in an office environment
- Hands on experience with our marketing campaigns
- Social media training
- Opportunities to network
- College credit
Our Administrative Internship is ideal for college students or recent graduates who are looking to gain FITD administrative experience. We offer college credit for this internship role. Please not this is an unpaid internship position geared towards curricular practical training.
RBI America is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering EEO to all employees and candidates for employment.
We are looking to fill this internship role right away! Qualified candidates will be contacted for this position within one week of application.