Manufacturing Test Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
Manufacturing Test Technician
RBC Medical Innovations is a cutting-edge medical device design and manufacturing firm located in the Kansas City metropolitan area. RBC partners withcompanies world-wide to design and manufacture life-saving medical devices to be sold into the healthcare marketplace. The RBC culture is innovative, supportive and focused on deliveringthe best medical devices to our clients.RBC Medical Innovations seeks aManufacturing Test Technician to join our team.
The Manufacturing Test Technicianisresponsible to ensure the medical devices we produce meet test specifications by performing testing on system level units and printed circuit board assemblies. Additional duties involve troubleshooting and solving issues with electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies, and some assembly and soldering of components and devices. RBC manufactures a variety of medical devices and ideal candidates are ambitious,detail oriented, can quickly learn new test setups, and enjoyworking on varying products.
RBC Medical Innovations is looking for extraordinary people who are passionate about creating solutions that help save lives and improve the quality of life. We offer a work environment that is collaborative, innovative, challenging, inspiring and rewarding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test performance of printed circuit board assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, test loads, and custom test fixtures
- Utilize skills in electrical and electronic theory to logically troubleshoot electronicassemblies
- Hand assembly of devices and sub-assemblies
- Soldering components to printed circuit boards
- Assembly and soldering of wiring harnesses
- Performroutine maintenance on custom test fixtures
- Follow established procedures and protocols with attention to detail in both performing operations and recording results
- Perform assigned work independently, and maintain a sense of urgency and ownership
- Maintain a professional demeanor, appearance and work environment
- Two-year technical degree related to electronics
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Familiarity with IPCor MIL PCBA inspection
- Ability to read electronic schematics and diagrams
- Proficient in probing board-level components
- Experience with soldering and wire harness assembly preferred
- Proficiency with basic office computer applications (Word, Excel)
- Familiarity of working in a Quality Controlled environment such as ISO-9000; Experience with Medical ISO-13485 a plus.
- High visual acuity and manual dexterity for working with small components, the ability to distinguish colors, and the ability to lift up to 30 pounds are required.
RBC offers great benefits, competitive salary and generous paid time off.
RBC Medical Innovations values a diverse team and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants must be authorized for full-time employment in the United States. For more information, visitwww.rbccorp.com.
RBC Medical Innovations
ManufacturingView all jobs at RBC Medical Innovations
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?