This is a Part-time opportunity. Cleaning short-term rental properties at an exceptional level.
You MUST have reliable transportation
Hours are 9:45 AM -4:15 PM
- 1099 contract employee
- Ensuring supplies at properties are well stocked and inventory counts are accurate.
- Visually inspecting each property to ensure no damage or missing furniture, appliances or other items.
- Must follow the cleaning checklist and be efficient.
- Must find that one hair in between the sheets and remove it.
- Must be able to make a bed high-end hotel-style and preform excellent staging, set-up, and guest-prep.
- Anticipating the needs of the next guest and proactively ensuring a five-star rating for cleanliness at every property. The key factor of your job is to always provide a 5-star cleaning to our company’s standard.
You must be efficient and proficient with time management. Linens are handled according to the property guidelines
Weekend day availability is required.
Have a passion for helping others and enjoy working as a high performing team player
Must be open to change.
Dependable, honest, open to learning new things and able to smoothly adapt to change.
Experienced in the hotel or short-term rental industry.
Must have reliable transportation to work and a cell phone. (Phone must be on from 10 am-4 pm)
Please apply on this posting and visit us online at www.rbaliving.com to submit an application for a prompt response.once you have applied, please complete the phone assessment to be considered for this position.