Information Management Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RB Consulting, Inc. ("RBCI") is a company that truly believes that workforce diversity is a major contributor to success. Since its inception, RBCI has made a concerted effort to attract and recruit talented individuals from all walks of life. RBCI is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology (IT) services and solutions, and professional services to commercial businesses, the Department of Defense (DoD), and other federal agencies.
We provide exceptional management and technology solutions that deliver practical and innovative results to our clients. With experience in project management, software design and development, systems integration, business analysis, testing, logistics operations, and financial management solutions, RBCI specializes in delivering custom applications that leverage commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products. At RBCI, we pride ourselves in providing our clients with superior solutions and services that result in more than simply meeting mission requirements; we strive to solve their toughest problems while exceeding their expectations in responsiveness and flexibility.
RBCI provides generous benefits to our employees, including health/dental insurance, short-term/long-term disability, and a 401(K)-retirement plan, in addition to a highly competitive salary.
For more information, please visit us at www.rbci.com.Position Summary
The mission of the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Supply Chain & Logistics, Procurement & Logistics Office (P&LO) is to provide a data driven, resource optimized, cost effective, and clinically focused supply chain that ensures the delivery of the highest quality of care at the greatest value to the Veteran and the Veteran's Family. This office provides support to all healthcare facilities within the VHA.
RB Consulting, Inc. (RBCI) requires a highly capable Information Management Specialist to provide Supply Chain support across the department that operates in concert with the desired end state of supply chain operations and transformation actions. Provide strategic communication management that supports industry engagement, conducts stakeholder analysis, provides precise market research, and manages face-to-face roadmap engagement.
The ideal candidate will be working virtually from their home office with the ability for occasional travel (10-20%) to Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
(Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform tasks which support the Supply Chain Data and Information Office (SCDIO) program
- Organize the work through the design and control of systems that review and update information in databases
- Design and produce reports via a wide variety of information management research tools, systems, and processes
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Master Catalog Team
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- BA/BS degree required
- 4 years' experience required
- Must have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of MicroStrategy is preferred
- Knowledge of ECMS (Electronic Contract Management System) is preferred
- Knowledge of Power BI user-level knowledge is preferred
- Proficient in Office 365 suite of programs to include SharePoint, Teams, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Collaborative team player with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Able to work independently and self-driven.
- Knowledge of and experience with VA Information Systems is desired.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a National Agency Check Inquires (NACI)
In accordance with the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, RBCI requires all employees to be fully vaccinated, which includes remote positions. If hired, we require that all employees be vaccinated. RBCI will give consideration to those asking for a medical or religious accommodation.
Applicants are required to provide proof of vaccination status if an offer of employment is extended and accepted.
RBCI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
RB Consulting Inc.
Get fresh Health Information Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.