Our client is an expert in tax research, planning & preparation, accounting & bookkeeping, and consulting, auditing, & advisory services. They serve both business and individual clients throughout the United States and abroad.
The firm is a dedicated group of Certified Public Accountants and other Financial Professionals. They provide comprehensive solutions for their clients' personal and professional financial needs. They are a comprehensive firm that handles clients' accounting, tax planning, payroll and other operating tasks. They are looking for a talented and detail oriented Senior Staff Accountant to join their growing team in Hollywood, FL.
WHAT YOU WILL DO HERE:
- Attend onsite meetings at client locations to prepare general accounting ledgers
- Work on preparing individual and pass through entity tax returns (S Corp and LLC)
- Work in Quickbooks entering data and reviewing reports
- Take client data and enter into Quickbooks or another accounting system
- Review debits and credits as well as bank reconciliations
- Participate in client meetings
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 8+ years of public accounting experience
- 8+ years of bookkeeping experience
- 8+ years of experience preparing corporate tax returns preferred
- Advanced knowledge filing and preparing returns for S Corps, and LLCs
- Expert at Quickbooks
- Public accounting firm experience preferred