Marketing Product Director, SellCheck
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LOCATION: This position can work remotely, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant - make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
Have you ever wondered what goes into making a good marketing ad? Do you love helping companies market their brands more effectively? Are you itching to do something entrepreneurial? If you answered, “YES!” to any of the above questions, we like you! And we think you may like working on our SellCheck Product. We’re looking for a Product Director to join our team.
What’s SellCheck? SellCheck is a tool for testing creative effectiveness using a combination of behavioral science and marketing expertise. That’s sciency talk for we make sure marketing ads are designed to do what our clients want them to do: sell products and services. We review ads for 900+ clients like Proctor & Gamble, EJ Gallo, Johnson & Johnson, Walgreens and 7-Eleven, and provide recommendations to make them be the very best they can be. And we do it fast. Within 48 hours fast. In addition to SellCheck, this role will also be responsible for our IRIS product which is focused specifically on making Product Detail Pages effective.Overview
We are hiring a talented Product Director who will drive revenue for the SellCheck and IRIS product portfolio. This will be accomplished through close partnerships with Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Finance and other teams in defining and evangelizing products that resonate with our current and future customers.
What you love to do
- Lead the definition of and achievement of revenue targets for assigned product(s) within the broader RAZR product portfolio
- Research and suggest pricing models that are inline with RAZR direction and established market models
- Recommend the positioning & refinement, nature and scope of present and future products & product lines by researching high level product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Perform competitive research in markets that we do or plan to compete in, prepare battlecards and inform our product positioning and roadmap with learnings
- Prepare customer and prospect facing roadmaps
- Design and contribute product positioning messaging to marketing to support campaigns and sales kits (e.g., sales decks, one pagers, product and offering pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with the rest of product to inform cross-prioritization of enhancements, building or contributing to business cases as needed
- Lead the evaluation of third party partner capabilities (if applicable to assigned products)
- Support sales and assess product market data by participating on calls with customers and prospects
- Leads the launch of new products by coordinating with all relevant internal departments and teams on agreed upon launch plans, timing, scope, etc.
- Envision and lead activities that proactively seek customer feedback on our product functionality and action feedback to improve the offerings when feasible
- Attend industry conferences to assist sales and marketing efforts as well as gather customer and prospect needs and monitor competitive landscape
- A strong interest and experience in omnichannel marketing
- An entrepreneurial type approach and a demonstrated desire to run these products as businesses
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with product management, product marketing, or related disciplines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Proficiency in performing system and process analysis and evaluation
- Ability to strategize
- Positive outlook in working through challenges and commitment to work at a high level
SellCheck is a marketing research platform designed to streamline the creative process. Using an easy 3-step process, SellCheck® evaluates your creative to increase effectiveness and improve the shopper experience, all while increasing conversion. SellCheck’s testing methodology uses shopper science, behavioral psychology and retail marketer expertise to evaluate shopper communication. If the creative scores highly in SellCheck, the creative is effectively designed for the shopper mindset and is predicted to have the higher sales performance. It works! Eight out of nine times (89%) in A/B testing, the creative with the higher SellCheck score produces higher sales than the non-optimized version.
Unlike other assessment tools, IRIS is rooted in behavioral science and neuroscience technology. Our e-commerce team thoroughly assesses your Product Detail Pages (PDP) and provides actionable feedback. In addition, we can create content that’s optimized for Amazon and all key retailers. Our proprietary assessment criteria is the most critical in the industry. It is designed to increase conversion by focusing on the intersection of the shopper mindset and retailer algorithms.
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.
We value diversity. We know that we are at our best when we have different points of view, perspectives and backgrounds. RAZR has a culture that values exceptional performance, and a team that is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and reflective about the culture and team that we are building.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with a vast range of strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Every teammate's point of view is critical to our success.
Powered by JazzHR
RAZR Marketing, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at RAZR Marketing, Inc.