IT Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Support Specialist
RAPT is seeking an Information Technology Support Specialist to join the RAPT’s Information Technology team. Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the incumbent will focus on supporting the technology stack, including endpoints, servers, and IT infrastructure.
- On boarding and off boarding user procedures.
- Configure Windows and Mac endpoints for new hires and hardware replacement.
- Support and troubleshoot Windows/Mac endpoints, operating systems, and applications.
- Work with Active Directory & Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, Office, OneDrive, Teams, and SharePoint) to on-off board users and troubleshoot issues.
- Support Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions, e.g., SentinelOne, Carbon Black, etc.
- Constantly monitor Help Desk queue and prioritize tickets accordingly to meet SLAs.
- Responsible for endpoint hardware and software inventory.
- Assist with videoconferencing technology assignments or issues, particularly Zoom.
- Work with technology vendors to solve issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in after hours on-call support schedules.
- Ability to lead small/medium complexity projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 2+ years working with Active Directory and Office 365.
- Experience working with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Basic network knowledge and experience.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strategic thinker that wants to solve problems not band aid them.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance.
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Operating in regulated environments, e.g., SOX, Biotechnology, biology and chemistry labs.
- Configuring and deploying new endpoint systems using Intune and JAMF.
- Experience with CrashPlan endpoint backup solutions.
- Experience with ManageEngine Service Desk Plus.
RAPT Therapeutics is an exciting company founded on the vision of creating new therapeutics through the innovative application of unexploited insights in immunology. The company was formed by a group of seasoned researchers from the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, supported by two of the nation’s premier life sciences venture capital firms. We are located in the San Francisco Bay Area, in the heart of the world’s largest biotechnology research hub. RAPT Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including aggressive participation in the growth of the company in the form of stock option grants.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at RAPT THERAPEUTICS