Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to both internal and external customer requests for assistance or information via telephone or email. CSR will provide exceptional customer service resolving customer issues effectively while working in a high volume environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Takes incoming calls and make outbound calls to and from customers to address and resolve requests and concerns such as warranty questions return good authorizations, call tags, and e-catalog matters.
- Create and maintain various internal Company reports including sales spreadsheets, returns, international documents required for shipping, UPS tracking, and others.
- Examine records and related documents and correspondence to effectively address questions or concerns. Follow up with Customers to assure satisfaction and resolution.
- Communicate with other departments such as Shipping/Receiving, Accounting, and Purchasing as needed to address customer questions, requests, or complaints.
- Exercises discretion and judgment and draws on detailed understanding of the company’s policies and practices in resolving customer issues.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required. Some college coursework preferred.
- 1+ year experience in a customer service role for a medium or large size corporation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Great Plains a plus.
Knowledge and Personal Attributes:
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with a team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills.
- Have extraordinary telephone etiquette and be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail as well as accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines.
- Ability to understand issues and make systematic and rational judgments based on relevant information.
- Comfortable using the following tools on a continual basis: computer, 10 key, telephone, copier, and fax.
- Ability to multitask is a must.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at RANDYS Worldwide