ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Sales Construction- Staffing- Bi-lingual ( English-Spanish)
We are interviewing top candidates for an Outside Sales position to work out of our branch office in Fort Myers, FL. This is an excellent opportunity for a hunter-closer who can take a program with a strong foundation and grow it to the next level. There are very few opportunities in the outside sales world that will match the level of compensation and future job growth that this position offers.
Compensation Highlights: Account Executive –
- Base salary paid weekly (DOE)
- Legitimate $100,000+ potential in 1st year (expected)
- Monthly commission checks based on transparent P&L
- Monthly car allowance with company car potential
- Company provided cell phone
- Eligible for benefits after sixty (60) days
Essential Functions: Account Executive
- New Business Sales: build a solid pipeline by prospecting and developing leads, cold calling on phone and in person, frequent on-site calls to new contractors, networking through participation in professional organizations.
- Existing Client Growth: grow an existing book of business through relationship sales, always asking for new business and having the best understanding of construction projects in your market.
- Recruiting: attract new skilled tradesmen to join RAMS by using new and existing sources, like newspaper ads, employee referrals, flyers, job fairs and community organizations. Your fresh ideas are expected.
- Interviewing: conduct thorough interviews with scheduled applicants to determine qualifications, skill levels, employment history, work-related attitudes, attendance and prior performance. We have the best process in the business. All you need to do is execute.
- Placement/Assignment: complete job orders and follow NTO process. Select best qualified employee to fill the job order. Give employee complete instructions and clear expectations. Send confirmation to client.
- Safety: At RAMS, safety is our first priority. You must follow all systems and procedures as outlined in RAMS Work Safe program. Perform safety walk-through whenever on jobsites and follow workman's compensation process to the "T".
- Customer Service: provide continuous service to both clients and employees through contact and follow up. Resolve issues as appropriate and expedient as possible within company and legal guidelines.
- Administrative: complete all sales and branch reports within required time frames; process General Services Agreements, job orders, and NTO information; document employee actions including assignment, performance, pay rate changes, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Outside construction sales, business-to-business sales and/or intangible product sales
- Pipeline development: generating leads, converting to prospects and closing clients
- Cold calling in person and on the phone
- Provable year-over-year sales growth in prior positions
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, clients and employees
- Strong influencer and recruiter of people
- Ability to work effectively and successfully as part of a team
- Flexibility to adjust to changing work conditions/assignments/priorities
- Ability to schedule and implement plans to accomplish goals
- “Owning the business”: confident in making business-minded decisions
- Ability to manage/direct field employees
- Ability to resolve day-to-day issues and problems
- Customer service superstar
- Bi-lingual a strong plus
- Clean MVR (must be insurable)
- Clean background (many job sites require, such as military bases, airports, etc.)
- Drug-free (both initial screening and ongoing random testing)
- Must be able to drive to client job sites and recruiting sites, frequently in and out of car
- Must be able to function under sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Some job client sites and recruiting sites require walking long distances and/or standing for long periods of time