· Interact with team members and implement multiple End to end DevOps pipelines for multiple customers.
· Improve our engineers’ tools, technology stack, and application performance and stability.
· Analyse, organize, and provide in-depth code reviews to improve applications dynamically and ensure the timely completion of projects.
· Troubleshoot production issues to address technical commitments and boost sustainability.
· Very good hands on Jenkins with minimum 3-4 years’ experience
· Scripting experience in Python, Perl, Ruby or PowerShell is a must.
· Good experience on Groovy and DSL
· Experience in deploying and maintaining Java web applications
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
· Strong experience with any RDBMS.
· Working knowledge of software development methodologies
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
RAMPS International Inc.Atlanta, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.