RAM Partners, LLC Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States. We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
We’re looking for people who will use their maintenance experience and attention to detail skills to maintain the physical integrity of our properties.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perk’s RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Completes work orders in a timely manner based on priority
- Completes make readies
- Maintaining Property Grounds and common areas
- Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-organized shop and other work areas
- Provide a parts and material list needed on a weekly basis
- Assist in coverage of emergency calls with other team members
- Demonstrate customer service skills by treating residents, staff and vendors in a professional manner
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- EPA HVAC certified preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
RAM Partners, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at RAM Partners, LLC