- Posted: over a month ago
Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States.
We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
We’re looking for skilled maintenance leaders to help guide the maintenance team in maintaining the integrity of our properties.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perk’s RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date)
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Oversee hiring, training, supervising, and motivating the maintenance staff with guidance from Property Manager
- Perform inspections of property and address any maintenance needs
- Follow up on service requests performed by maintenance team
- Complete work orders in a timely manner based on priority
- Inspect and coordinate make ready process
- Demonstrate customer service skills by treating residents, staff and vendors in a professional manner
- Maintain Property Grounds and common areas to meet company standards
- Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-organized shop and other work areas
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Driver’s license is required
- EPA HVAC certified required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email the Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
RAM Partners, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at RAM Partners, LLC