- Expired: June 08, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready to make a SMART MOVE? RAM Partners, LLC, is a full-service real estate management company that manages approximately 50,000 apartments throughout the United States. We specialize in multi-family community management for a variety of third-party owners. We are a service-oriented, hands-on company. Our brick and mortar are our people.
The Easton at Riverview is looking for skilled maintenance leader to help guide the maintenance team in maintaining the integrity of our property.
Making a career change or taking on a new role is a big decision. Here are some of the perks RAM has to offer:
Competitive compensation which includes bonuses outlined by the property commission structure.
- 15 days of paid time off per year (prorated based on your start date)
- 9 paid holidays and 1 floating holiday per year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long-term disability after 1 year of service
- Oversee hiring, training, supervising, and motivating the maintenance staff with guidance from Property Manager
- Perform inspections of property and address any maintenance needs
- Follow up on service requests performed by maintenance team
- Complete work orders in a timely manner based on priority
- Inspect and coordinate make ready process
- Demonstrate customer service skills by treating residents, staff and vendors in a professional manner
- Maintain Property Grounds and common areas to meet company standards
- Preventative Maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-organized shop and other work areas
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree is a plus
- Valid Drivers license is required
- EPA HVAC certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
RAM Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and were proud to support and celebrate diversity in the workplace. We are committed to equal consideration for all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation or assistance with the application process and/or using our website, please email Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org. RAM Partners, LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Powered by JazzHR
RAM Partners, LLC
AddressSun City Center, FL
Real EstateView all jobs at RAM Partners, LLC