Bilingual Human Resources Recruitment Specialist
- Posted: June 27, 2022
Working closely with the Human Resources Recruitment Manager and Administration, the Human Resources Recruiting Specialist is responsible for facilitating all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as developing new, creative recruitment strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the recruitment and selection of qualified personnel ensuring a steady and diverse talent pool to sustain the continued growth of the organization. Maintains applicant-tracking system.
- With the HR Director, review and improve inclusiveness of recruitment and hiring practices, reduce biases and remove barriers to ensure diverse applicant pools.
- Develop and track key performance indicators of the recruitment and hiring process so the processes are transparent and measurable; set continuous improvement targets/goals.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives to include federal work study registrations and engagement.
- Conduct scheduled follow-up with managers to determine effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation. Communicate with managers and employees to establish rapport, gauge morale and source new candidate leads.
- Through networking, develop pools of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and develop working relationships with colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Assist with the tracking of data for annual AAP/EEO-1/VETS reporting.
- In concert with RAINN management, ensure that every position has an accurate and current job description.
- Foster positive employee relations. Assist in the development and implementation of solutions to maximize employee retention and engagement.
- Comply with applicable federal, state and local legal requirements.
- Serve on special project teams as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill and/or abilities required:
- Three to Five years of relevant HR experience, with an emphasis on staffing operations and activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Ability to collect and interpret quantitative data to demonstrate the effectiveness of the recruitment strategy from position opening to on-boarding.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a wide range of situations.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when faced with complex decisions.
- Must be able to successfully work on a team and independently.
- Willing and able to travel locally for college visits networking events and career fairs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
- Must be comfortable discussing issues surrounding sexual violence.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check (administered by RAINN).
- Upon Hire must provide proof of vaccine (Covid-19).
- Fluent in Spanish and English (and able to pass a proficiency test).
- Previous experience working with the Department of Defense, Department of Veteran's Affairs and/or in the anti-sexual violence field.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Applicant Pro).
When you work for RAINN, you're joining a team of experts and professionals who stand up for survivors of sexual violence every day. Your job is importantand so are you. RAINN will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. RAINN is committed to maximizing the diversity of its organization and depends on a diverse staff to carry out its mission, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the county and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. In addition, RAINN carries our programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of RAINN. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at RAINN