MES Syncade Recipe Author
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Syncade Recipe Author
The client is looking for in-depth experience in developing recipes within Syncade and who is currently working in Syncade and has experience working in both 4.6 and WFX 4.9Requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Authoring Syncade MES recipes through recipe authoring and resource editor.
- Coordinate the user acceptance testing of MES recipes with peers and internal customers to ensure business requirements are achieved.
- Provide direct internal customer support to manufacturing, site planning, inventory control, quality assurance, quality control, global master data management, and IT.
- Develop and provide operational and technical training.
- Assist in designing, testing, and maintaining the electronic batch record (EBR) MES Recipes and related Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system master data, including, but not limited to, items, specifications, lookups, list of values, recipes, routings, and formulas.
- Collaborate among peers and internal customers to determine system business requirements.
- Coordinate, execute, and support User Acceptance Testing of ERP changes and MES Recipe releases with peers and internal customers to ensure business requirements are achieved.
- Maintain the recipe release process to meet manufacturing requirements and to maintain compliant, efficient, and reliable electronic batch records and supporting data.
- Develop and execute change controls and master data change requests for master data and MES Recipe configuration changes.
- Provide direct internal customer ERP and MES support to manufacturing, site planning, materials management, warehouse, quality assurance, quality control, global master data management, and IT.
- Develop and provide technical training for MES and ERP users.
- Recipe Authoring experience Emerson Syncade (design & development)
- Strong MES (manufacturing execution system) experience.
- WFX 4.6 and 4.9
- Development skills using XML
- Rockwell system PMX MES
- Life science manufacturing business functions like Production tracking, Quality Management, Maintenance, Downtime tracking, etc.
RADcube, LLCIndianapolis, IN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.