Functional Consultant (MES)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Functional Consultant,
As a Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Functional Consultant, you will be part of our MOM Delivery team and your role will be to develop and implement WEB based software solutions by configuring it to meet our client specific requirements. A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
- We are looking for reliable, dynamic and talented?MES Functional Consultant?who can take part in our client's most successful and innovative projects.
- We are working in the domain of Manufacturing Execution Systems, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how the factory is managing their manufacturing processes.
- Our team is responsible for the end-to-end MES project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
- We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
What will you do?
- Gathering clear customer requirements within the project scope.
- Documenting the conceptual, logical and technical architecture for the project.
- Defining and execute clear tests of your designed solutions.
- Training customers in the use of their new MES solutions.
- Interactions with the client’s team and form a long-lasting working relationship with the customer.
- Working in a team-oriented, multicultural environment.
- Short-term project-based business travel when required.
Qualifications:What makes the difference?
- Experience in working with in MES solutions and other Manufacturing related software (APS, LIMS, ERP, etc PLM) is an advantage
- Functional knowledge in any of the following areas: Production, Quality, Maintenance, Inventory;
- Experience in working with customers, creating/designing solutions for their requirements;
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent Presentation & Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of ISA-95/ MESA/ SCOR standards is considered an advantage
- Previous project experience involving Analysis, Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
- Basic understanding of database structures (Oracle, SQL)
- Industry experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing is considered a plus.
RADcube, LLCPhiladelphia, PA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.