Quality Control Supervisor/Quality Engineer
**If you are an individual with disabilities who needs accommodation or you are having difficulty using our website to apply for employment, please contact Human Resources at 317-642-5770.**
Quality Control Supervisor/Quality Engineer
Build a career at Radius Aerospace-Shelbyville! We offer a unique environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. The work environment is fast-paced and high-energy. You'll be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do.
Radius Aerospace– Hot Springs is a leading manufacturer of sheet metal parts and assemblies used in the aviation industry. We utilize a wide range of metal forming techniques and special manufacturing processes, servicing the commercial, military, regional jet, helicopter, and general aviation markets.
Provide work assignments and technical assistance to Quality Inspection personnel. Acts as a liaison between Quality Management and Inspectors. Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished material product. Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place. Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment. Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms, and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications. Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction. Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards, and that documentation is compliant with requirements. May be certified in lean, six-sigma, quality engineering and methodologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Shop Mathematics, Blueprints, GD&T, Models, machining qualities of materials, production methods and shop practices
- Follow Instruction from Management, interact well with co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Problem Solving – RCCA, Identifies and resolves problems; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Analytical – be able to collect and research data (knowledge of SPC)
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Working knowledge of aircraft/structural assembly processes
- Proficient with researching, interpreting, and applying customer specifications & work instructions or procedures.
- Basic knowledge of Work Health & Safety as they apply to a work safe environment.
- Verbal and interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Good regular attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge in 5S/Lean principles
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Assembly Aerospace manufacturing, or repair.
- Knowledge of Exostar, and Customer’s portals
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Employee Benefits: Our employees are our most valuable asset. We strive to offer competitive compensation and benefits that include:
- Competitive salary
- 401k with company matching
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Prescription Medication Coverage
- Vision Insurance
- Disability benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid time off including 7 paid company holidays, personal, vacation, and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress
- $500 sign on bonus,$250 at 90 days and $250 at 1 year.
To learn more about what we do, who we are, and what we value, please visit our website at http://www.radiusaerospace.com.
*** Radius Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ***
*** In order to maintain our Drug-Free work environment, successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required. ***
RADIUS AEROSPACE INCShelbyville, IN
ManufacturingView All RADIUS AEROSPACE INC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.