At RA Sushi, your hard work is more than just a job, it's a career opportunity. It's a building block to a successful future in the world of business and hospitality.
Our people are our secret sauce to our success and mission of Creating Great Guest Memories. We are always looking for individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and share in our success.
This is an entry-level food service position that is responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the kitchen. Responsible for food preparation and prep area maintenance. Responsible for maintaining all assigned areas organized, sanitary and clean. Responsible for utility and/or maintenance duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in cooking strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in the restaurant or hospitality industry required.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor during stressful and/or busy times.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and recognize the importance of each team member's role in the guest dining experience.
- Ability to prepare food for consumption with background knowledge of proper techniques and equipment to be used.
- Knowledge of industry standards on food storage and handling techniques is highly desirable.
- Exercise sound judgment and possess good problem solving skills.
- Where applicable, holds a state and/or local food handlers card.
- Must be 18 years of age or older or in accordance of state law.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must be able to work different shifts, including holidays, nights and weekends. Must be able to work overtime as required.
Here are some of the sizzling benefits of working for us:
- Fun working environment: You will work in a caring environment where you are highly valued and will have the opportunity to continue to develop and grow.
- Benefits are important: We know how important it is to take care of yourself and your family. We offer a full benefits suite that includes 401K, and Medical, Vision and Dental for you and your family.
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will have an opportunity to be well rewarded.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note this is not the full job description.