Lead Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A lead business analyst has to design, plan, develop, and execute the business, financial, and operational systems. It is for supporting the fundamental functions and business processes of the organization. These business processes involve collecting and analyzing data for supporting the business, projects, and operations.A lead business analyst is also accountable for documenting reports on identified system issues with technical solutions. A lead business analyst has to be equipped with communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to assist other business analyst professionals in improving the systems.
- Experience in supervising the development and execution of hardware and software solutions, systems, and products
- Extensive technical knowledge and hands-on experience in importing data to sources that include software, spreadsheet, graphs, and flowcharts
- Experience in operating and analyzing software, hardware, and data recovery methods
- Project management skills
Ability to understand and work toward organizational goals and objectives
BusinessView all jobs at R4Solutions