Commission Base Chief Operating Officer Digital Marketing Media Agency
R3vloution AD Services Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Commissions Based Chief Operating Officer to lead our company! You will help develop and execute the company's strategy and direction.
Are you motivated? Can build trust and establish rapport with a customer easily? Are you a great brand ambassador? Can you identify the customer’s needs for a superior product?
· We invite you to learn more about our company at [www.R3volutionADServices.com]
As the Director of Sales and Marketing, you’re in charge of sales and marketing, which means you would oversee the personnel (sales team) who are the people that give the very first impression for most of our valuable assets… Our clients; and it’s up to you to coach them to promote R3volution AD Services and its Digital Marketing not only as premium but what sets us apart from other digital marketing providers.
· Promote the mission, values, and beliefs of R3volution AD Services
· Generate and qualify sales leads
· Achieve sales goals outlined by the management and consistently grow our customer base to meet the Company’s financial objectives
· Lead the Sales and Marketing process, to meet or exceed occupancy and revenue targets
· Managing KPI’s Key Performance Indicator
· Hire, grow, and manage a team of Sales and marketers with direct hands-on approaches that, provide motivation and coaching to help teams reach daily weekly and monthly goals
· Marketing the company to outside companies through a variety of ways such as social media and other SEO and printed media.
· Marketing other companies to outside companies through a variety of ways such as social media and other SEO and printed media.
· Achieve the necessary number of leads by following up on all inquiries and having the sales team stay in constant contact with warm leads until they become full clients.
· Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
· Conduct hiring and training for managers to oversee the sales team.
· All Remotely
· Develop relationships and create a professional culture with a variety of contacts including social workers, case managers, lawyers, Bakers, Physicians, Nurses, Therapists, managers, administrators, and business leaders, Entrepreneurs, Founders, and CEO’s
· Organizes targeted special events and bonuses monthly
· Conducts extensive competitor analysis from competitors to bring inside our communities regularly sales team, to encourage and promote friendly but competitive competition.
· Motivate and inspire the teams.
· Promote the mission, values, and beliefs of R3volution AD Services to the world
· Setup and promote referral bonus
- Set the company's strategy and direction
- Create and build the company's culture
- Oversee and drive the team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Discuss company financials and roadmap with potential investors
What we’re looking for:
· Compassionate individuals who understand sales, digital marketing able to teach how to sell, how to coach effectively, reliability and will represent our company in a positive and professional manner
· Strong professional work ethic, high energy, and positive attitude.
· Someone with at least 3 years experience in Sales and/or Marketing,
· Someone with at least 3 years of Management experience
· Valid driver’s license or State ID
· Driven to achieve success by hitting monthly and quarterly goals
· Effective communicator who connects with sales and marketing teams, clients who will range from CEO, Founders, and Chairmen/women on boards to mom-and-pop smaller entrepreneurs and their families as referrals.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
· Have in-depth knowledge of competitors and community sources
· Innovative thinker who brings new ideas to the table
· Flexible schedule, including working weekends
· Ownership attitude who can stay focused despite interruptions throughout the day
· Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications.
· Must be able to effectively lead, prioritize, manage time and projects, and multi-task in a fast-paced, growing company environment
· Detail-oriented while having the ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
· Excellent training and coaching skills
· Ability to understand the role of marketing communications and sales promotion
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be highly motivated with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
· Problem-solving ability
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
R3vloution AD Services
BusinessView all jobs at R3vloution AD Services