Seeking handyman, construction, all around team member
R2 Property Management and Concierge Services LLC Moultonborough, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $35 Hourly
We are seeking a Seeking Handyman, Construction, All Around Team Member to become a part of our team! The Jobs day to day will vary but there will be an emphasis on Handyman and Construction skillsets. It is important that the applicant be versatile and be a team player. You will perform necessary work to keep residential, commercial and association properties in fine order.
- Repair minor and major issues with buildings- ex. install window
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace necessary materials for each job with prior review from company owner
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Track Jobs, including hours, billing, materials to allow for proper notes on client accounts and invoicing.
Your job duties include:
Installing windows and door frames
Repairing wood structures
Repairing exterior parts of a home
Repairing inside parts of the home
Maintenance Person items
We expect candidates to be proficient with industry hand and power tools and familiar with governmental safety regulations. You must have at least five years of carpentry experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review blueprints to understand the scope of the project
- Fabricate and cut wood components and framework
- Install windows and door frames
- Repair wood structures
- Perform trim and finishing work
- Clean, maintain, and store tools and equipment properly
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Proficient with industry hand and power tools
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Have your own tools
- Flexible schedule
Additional Job examples:
- Pressure washing
- Carpentry work
- Handyman work
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields including construction is required.
- Proficient with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Customer service skills must be top level
- Basic computer skills such as excel, word, email are necessary as is learning our system.
R2 Property Management and Concierge Services LLCWhy Work Here?
Up and coming lakes region business looking to add to our stellar team!
We are a fun company that really believes in team and togetherness to support the community in which we live. This position is a temp-perm opportunity for the right candidate. Positive attitude, great communication, and follow through self sufficiency are important qualities we look for in an individual applying.
60 whittier highway moultonborough nh 03254Moultonborough, NH
ConstructionView all jobs at R2 Property Management and Concierge Services LLC