R2 is the official scoring partner of the LPGA. We provide scoring at every domestic and international LPGA golf event. We are looking for an energetic individual to help us provide successful scoring at all of our events.
This individual will work approximately 200 days per year.
The salary will be approximately 40-45K + per diem while on the road.
- Willing to travel for 150-180 days out of the year.
- Must maintain a US Passport
- Must be willing to travel both domestically and international
- Must be familiar with golf
- Must be able to work with people of all ages
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be comfortable working with computers
- Must enjoy working outdoors.
- Must be able to put in long hours to accomplish goals.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (50-60lbs)
- Must live reasonably close to commercial airport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Advance planning of all LPGA scoring events throughout the coming year.
• Inventory Control of all R2 scoring gear.
• Manage On-Site Scoring Operations, which will include the following:
- Setup,maintain, and teardown the mobile Wifi Network.
- Setup and maintain the scoring system throughout the tournament site.
- Responsible for training and managing additional R2 hired help with all duties on site.
- Provide volunteer training to all walking scorers
- Maintain log book of all issues with system and gear.
- “Treat all the gear as if you owned it.”
- Compile detailed notes throughout the event and complete a post event report for R2 and for customers.
• Assist in transportation of gear when/if needed.
• Setup and coordinate all necessary travel arrangements (including helpers) and expense reports in a timely manner.
• Work from home, when not on the road to accomplish all advance work and post event reporting and follow-up.
• Maintain an open line of communication at ALL times via phone, email, text messaging, etc.
• Company meetings to be held at R2 offices in south Florida unless otherwise noted