Accounts Payable Clerk
R1 Companies Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk to oversee billing and invoicing, accounts payable and transaction management, reconciliation, and audits. The accounting clerk is a team player that supports the finance and commissions teams, and vendor management/relationships.
A pleasant personality is required, as this is also a customer service role when interacting with other departments and vendors. The accounting clerk should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining accounting operations. Multitasking, flexibility, and stress management skills are essential for this position.Compensation:
$32,000 to $38,000 BOEResponsibilities:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling, and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as required
- HS Diploma and four-year college degree (BA/BS) in related field (accounting, finance, business) required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in a professional office setting with accounting or finance focus preferred.
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
R1 Companies is one of the fastest-growing real estate brokerages in the country, built by agents for agents. We provide unparalleled services to our agents located across the country through cutting-edge technology. We are passionate about our commitment to helping our staff find meaning in their work and live better lives. We are looking for skilled, hard-working, happy people who want to be part of our team and take ownership and pride in what they do.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at R1 Companies