We are seeking a Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions.
- Oversee and coordinate all real estate transactions
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Establish rental rates
- Attract tenants w/Advertising
- Contract Leases and collect security deposits
- Accomplish financial objectives, collections, forecasting future revenues
- Schedule monthly and prepare bills using Quickbooks
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- 5 Years of previous experience in property management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be familiar with Quick Books
- Assertive personality
- Must be highly organized
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Why Work Here?
Great place to work, Great Owner!