We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and buildings exteriors.
- Make ready units for move-ins
- Responsible for 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance programs
- Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping.
- Coordinate special projects as directed.
- Must have a clean criminal record, no history of felonies or misdemeanors
- Must pass a Drug Test
- 4-5 Years of previous experience in maintenance (pay depending on experience)
- HVAC or Minor Electrical Certification
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be available to be On Call 2 weekends out of the month
- Have a working knowledge of HVAC systems and be able to maintain, repair and replace HVAC
- Strong Communication Skills and be able to offer great customer service to our tenants
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting, HVAC
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***