- Expired: November 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
$18/hour and has great benefits ($400 deductible)
R.W. Sidley of Thompson, OH is actively seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant. Are you looking to bring your skills to a company that cares about you like family, wants to see you succeed, and gets to know you more than a coworker? We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is willing to learn the ins and outs of our company! If this sounds like the job you've been looking for, we want to meet you!
This position has a starting wage of $18/hour depending on experience. We also offer excellent benefits, including medical, dental vision, a 401(k) plan with up to a 4.5% match, company phone, paid vacation and holidays, 100%-company-paid life insurance, 100% company-paid short- and long-term disability, significant employee discounts for all products we sell, weekly pay, and more!
ABOUT R.W. SIDLEY, INC. CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL SOLUTIONS
Established in 1933 as a mining and manufacturing company, we have continued to build our company from our original core products of silica sand and bank gravel. Having grown to several locations across Northeast Ohio and Western Pennsylvania, we provide a range of construction materials and services to countless businesses in the construction industry throughout the Midwest as well as to homeowners in our local areas. We manufacture and supply bulk aggregates, industrial minerals, ready-mix concrete, masonry block products, structural and architectural precast components, and other building supplies.
You don't find a great work culture like ours every day. We have a great family vibe that welcomes positive, hardworking, and friendly people who enjoy being part of a cohesive team. We have an informal work environment but are serious about what we do. Our employees are too busy being productive and building relationships with our customers to get bogged down in office politics. We really care about our employees and that is reflected in the top pay and generous benefits that we offer. We want them to succeed and feel valued. They appreciate that they are treated with respect and not micromanaged. To hear more, be sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor!
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Prior administrative/office experience is a plus
- Experience with Excel required
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal formats of English at a professional business level required
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong time management skills and the ability to remain organized while balancing multiple tasks
RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform general clerical duties: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing (both electronic and physical), manage voice mail system, and daily data entry
- Assistance with calculating hours for employee's and submit to weekly payroll team for processing
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures and deadlines
- Track and send in paperwork in collaboration with HR department
- Provide administrative duties as assigned to ensure efficient operation of the Precast division
Do you have a strong work ethic? Are you known for going above and beyond? Do you have a winning attitude and approachable personality? Do you take pride in your work? If so, you might just be perfect for this entry-level or experienced Administrative Assistant job.
This full-time hourly position generally works Monday - Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM, depending on projects. This position is located in the plant and is not work from home.
READY TO JOIN OUR SIDLEY TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this entry-level or experienced regional driving job, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
R.W. Sidley, Inc.
Get fresh Contract Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.