Food Service Sales - Purveyor
R.L. Schreiber Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come experience a world where team leadership, cutting-edge tools and training come together to support your career growth and financial objectives. You'll leverage your sales experience by using consultative selling skills to strengthen customer relationships, grow profitable sales, participate in business reviews and develop new business.
What sets us apart?
R.L. Schreiber, Inc., is a dynamic family-owned food manufacturer with offices in Lebanon, KY and Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company was established in 1968 and currently manufactures food bases, gravies, sauces, spices, spice blends and gourmet food ingredients for the food service and retail markets. The corporate philosophy of manufacturing superior products and providing excellent customer service has been a key to the success and longevity of the company.
We are looking for persuasive entrepreneurs with a passionate drive for sales and the desire to be self-employed, owning and operating your own company.
While the position is independent, your road to success is supported by a strong team & resources. You’ll have access to:
- Two week pre-training on the route in your territory
- One week on-site training program in our Lebanon, KY office and manufacturing plant
- Two week post-training in your territory with a member of the RLS Sales Management Team conducting sales blitz to gain new customers and enhance the route and your selling skills learned in training
- Region Sales Operations assistance and ongoing training from three tiers of management
- National Accounts team sales support
- Consigned inventory
- Laptop computer and printer – there is a $15/month IT charge
- Toll-Free Purveyor Service Center
- Plant to storage facility shipments – at no charge
- R.L. Schreiber apparel provided
- Product marketing materials and promotions
- R.L. Schreiber website & quarterly e-newsletter
GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!!
Our products are recognized as quality leaders in our industry.
We are a company in full expansion mode and the successful Purveyor will have unlimited opportunities for growth and uncapped income potential.
A culture of Integrity and Respect, Career Development, Mentor Programs, and Leadership Training. Sales Support and Resources. Exclusive, high-quality products. E-tools that assist with organization and selling strategies. Sophisticated warehouse systems that ensure order fulfillment accuracy, and an internal support system.
Does this look like you?
The individual we are looking for is SALES ORIENTED. The ability and desire to cold call in a face to face selling environment and turn prospects into accounts is a MUST. You will be selling and delivering food service products to existing accounts and calling on Chefs in Restaurants, Hotels, and Healthcare Facilities and prospecting for new accounts every day.
A minimum of 5 years direct business to business face to face selling is desired.
The SALES PROFESSIONAL we are looking for will possess the following attributes:
• Extremely hard working and self motivated
• Highly honest and ethical
• Organized in thought and action
• Able to work independently
• A great communicator who is customer focused and ENJOYS serving people
• Closes a sale by learning and addressing customer needs and concerns
• Outgoing personality who easily talks with people
You MUST own or be willing to purchase a delivery vehicle (at minimum a 3/4 ton Cargo Van is a must!!) and provide a storage unit (10 x 20 preferred) for our products to be considered for the position. This position earns commissions based on paid sales and your ability to grow and earn are limited only by your own desires.
We are looking for that individual for whom success is the only option.
R.L. SchreiberWhy Work Here?
RL Schreiber is a Family owned company of 50 years, providing our customers the best quality of Soup Base, Gravy and Spices.
R.L. Schreiber, Inc., is a dynamic family-owned food manufacturer with offices in Lebanon, KY and Pompano Beach, Florida. The company was established in 1968 and currently manufactures food bases, gravies, sauces, spices, spice blends and gourmet food ingredients for the food service and retail markets. The corporate philosophy of manufacturing superior products and providing excellent customer service has been a key to the success and longevity of the company.